RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE
Purchasing or selling a residence is often one of the largest financial decisions one can make. Since most individuals are unfamiliar with the nuances involved and complications that can arise during the purchase or sale of a residence, it is of the utmost importance to have an expert on your side. Our attorneys can facilitate all steps of the transaction, including:
- Preparing or reviewing purchase/sales agreement or contracts for deed to insure the terms are clear, unambiguous, and consistent with the client’s intentions.
- Preparing or reviewing seller’s disclosure statements.
- Preparing the deed and transfer documents.
- Advising the client of the potential ways to take title to the property.
- Employing the proper procedures to transfer the property if a seller is deceased or disabled.
- Reviewing the title insurance commitment, identifying all problems with the state of the title, and correcting any issues before closing to insure marketable title is conveyed.
- Making sure that the terms and contingencies in the contract are timely and properly executed.
- Reviewing the closing statement and all other closing documents.
- Attending the closing.
IN PEORIA, IL
REQUEST YOUR FREE CASE REVIEW,
CONTACT US TODAY!
Address: 415 Hamilton Blvd. Peoria, IL 61602