BUSINESS AND CORPORATE LAW
- Entity formation of Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) and Corporations.
- Filing Annual Reports.
- Preparing Annual Minutes.
- Serving as registered agent.
- Drafting company governance documents, such as Operating Agreements and Bylaws.
- Drafting Shareholder and Member Agreements.
- Providing small business counseling.
- Facilitating Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Sales or purchases of business interests or assets.
- Dissolution of legal entities.
- And more.
IN PEORIA, IL
An employer sued a former employee (our client) in an attempt to enforce a non-compete agreement. The employer sought money damages as well as attempting to prevent our client from working within a certain area. After a trial, the Court determined that the non-compete agreement was unenforceable and the case was dismissed.